Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Approved!!

We are approved to adopt!! We signed the home study today and now our profile is live! We are SO excited! I had a hard time going to sleep last night because I was so excited. I woke up happy, thinking it was the perfect day. We are so excited because it is like victory from the last two and a half years of struggle, heart break, discouragement, etc. We did grow from our trials and learn very important lessons, not to mention that we have grown so close. However, we are very happy for this time of new excitement for the miracle of adoption. Click on the link on the right side to see our profile!

Celebrate good times!! We went to Red Robin to celebrate and had a rookie magic...life is good! :)

3 comments:

  1. We went to Red Robin to celebrate our approval too! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this and your profile! What an amazing family!! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well gee. I would pick you guys in a heart beat after reading your profile!

    ReplyDelete