Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy father's day...

to the best dad in the world! Russ really is the greatest dad ever, and we will let Caden tell you why. Here are some questions I (Kylee) asked him and his responses. This is a 3 year olds view on life:

*What do you like to do with Daddy?
-Play baseball and have fun and we like when Daddy's home. We build really big K'nex rollercoasters too.

*What does Daddy do with you?
-He loves me and he likes me

*What is Daddy's favorite food?
-What we ate today (chicken broccoli crepes)

*What is Daddy's favorite color?
-Blue

*What do you like best about Daddy?
-I love him. He does good things for me. I say 'Dad, let's play sports' and he answers me.

*What makes you laugh about Daddy?
-When I go to sleep he tries to give me a kiss and I put my hand up so he doesn't get me.
(Kylee's side note...Caden LOVES this bedtime routine and after Russ kisses him, he says 'you got me a tiny bit' and then he quickly says 'mas por favor' or 'more please' with a huge smile on his face....priceless!)

*What do I (Kylee) say about Dad?
-We're best friends. You (Kylee) read to me and Dad.

*What do we do when Daddy comes home?
-We give him a kiss
(Kylee's note...He forgot to mention that we instantly stop what we are doing to run to the door and sing "We're so glad when Daddy comes home" (in Spanish) and that Caden's eyes light up with joy when he hears the garage door open)

*What does Daddy do for work?
-He works for the house, the food and us

*What is Daddy good at?
-He is good at playing hockey because he gets scores and I don't. He is good at playing baseball because he gets scores and me too.

*What did we do for Father's Day?
-We gave him presents. The pictures and the book. I colored a tie for him. It was blue.
(Russ proudly wore this tie all day over his other tie. He got a lot of compliments on it)

*Why is Father's Day special?
-Because its for Dads and if its special we give him treats like we did today and Sunday is very special too.

*Why do you love Dad?
-Because he's special and He loves each other

"We love Daddy!"

















No comments:

Post a Comment