Friday, December 10, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Day 9

In order to help Caden really understand the real reason for Christmas, we had a special activity today. We tried to draw the nativity. Caden quickly ran around the house, collecting all the nativities that we have to help him draw his picture. It helped him to remember all the different people involved, as well as try to imagine what it was like. I was surprised, because it was even helpful for me! I loved thinking about how I wanted to draw Mary and Joseph close to each other, because that is how I think it might have been. I will have to scan in our drawings later, because it is cute to see what Caden came up with. He did a great job! I want to continue this tradition every year as well now. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment