Monday, January 16, 2012

Media Monday: Rock Center with Brian Williams

I love watching the news at night. Last Monday as I was watching Rock Center with Brian Williams, they did a story about a family that adopted two girls out of Haiti. I love how it shows the great love the family has for their girls, even before they had the girls living with them. . I love that the Mom says it was her goal to let her daughter (Naika) know that she was a member of the family forever. I love that it talks about how they felt it was the right place and right time to adopt their girls. They could tell the Lord was guiding them there. What a touching story:

http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/12/10139203-on-assignment-visiting-haiti-two-years-after-earthquake

Also, they mentioned on the show that on their website they had a story about parents that placed their daughter in an orphanage to be adopted. I was very intrigued and had to check it out. Here is the link to the video:


I love how it talks about how much they love their daughter and that they put her in the orphanage to place her for adoption because they wanted the best for her. They talked about how they made the decision with faith in God. It was obviously hard for them, but they did it so that their daughter wouldn't have to suffer like they currently are.

No comments:

Post a Comment