Sunday, July 25, 2010

Adventures at Girl's Camp!

I (Kylee) got to spend most of this past week with these wonderful young women at Girl's Camp! I was very sad to leave Russ and Caden, but they had a great time together. They went to play racquetball, went out to dinner and went swimming. It was quality father-son bonding time.

I, on the other hand, got rained on numerous times, heard hundreds of screams about bugs and mud, and had the time of my life! It was really great to be with the girls during their classes and especially in the testimony meeting. I learned a lot from the young women in my ward as we laughed, talked, ate s'mores and cried together.I also was a unit leader for 8 first years, which was a blast! Here is our cute group of girls, ycls and me (in the red hat on the right side)
It was a very happy reunion on Saturday afternoon when I got to be with my two favorite boys of all time! Russ and Caden cleaned the house so I could come home to a clean house! Also, Russ searched everywhere to find our dvd remote and, most importantly, our sealing certificate that we haven't been able to find in about a year! I have the BEST husband ever!! That night, we went to the park and played for awhile. Caden and I were tackling each other while Russ was throwing us the Frisbee, and then we played on the slide. After that, we cuddled up in blankets and watched a movie in the park. It is so good to be home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment