Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun weekends

Russ got the opportunity to go to Wood Badge this past weekend. He learned a lot about scouting and a lot about being a leader. He also loved being in the forest with the changing leaves. He came home singing a few weird songs and teaching Caden how to make a "woggle". We are proud of all he does to learn and improve in all aspects of life! I love my handsome scout! :)
While he was gone, Caden and I had a camp out in the family room. We ate ice cream sandwiches and watched Caden's favorite movie (Cars) from the tent. Then we slept in there. Caden was so excited about the whole night.

After church on Sunday, we drove to the mountains to see the fall colors. I love this tender moment I captured of Caden (who just woke up) cuddling with Russ. So sweet!
This was right after we told Caden he could get some ice cream if he smiled. :)
Loving on our sweet angel. You can never give enough hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment