I was even more excited when this year I have had a lot more flowers!! Our first one bloomed the day that we went to the Rockies game. Caden and I ran out to take pics of it! Since then, we have had at least 5 other flowers bloom. Caden knows how much I love them and will get just as excited as I do! When he is playing outside, he will water our flowers with his squirt bottle. What a sweetheart! Maybe next year I will branch out and find another flower to add to our collection!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Flowers!
I was even more excited when this year I have had a lot more flowers!! Our first one bloomed the day that we went to the Rockies game. Caden and I ran out to take pics of it! Since then, we have had at least 5 other flowers bloom. Caden knows how much I love them and will get just as excited as I do! When he is playing outside, he will water our flowers with his squirt bottle. What a sweetheart! Maybe next year I will branch out and find another flower to add to our collection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment