Thursday, June 2, 2011

In the family

My sister and her husband were recently approved to adopt through LDS Family Services as well! It is fun to experience the adoption process and the wonderful world of adoption with my sister! It is fun to think that when we adopt, he/she will have cousins that are also adopted. What a blessing!

My sister spoiled me rotten when I was younger and we have always had a special relationship. She married an incredible husband that LOVES kids! He will be a great father sometime soon. They love to travel and love to spend time together hiking near their house, skiing, etc. They have a dog, Nutmeg, that all my nieces/nephews adore. They are a very talented, fun-loving couple and we think the world of them.

Check out their awesome profile here: https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/25589617/ourMessage.jsf

The pic below is from a cruise that we went on with Russ' family. Last minute, Erika and Jared decided to join us! Russ' parents were so excited to have them there and we loved hanging out with them. They even joined us for a fun stop in Puerto Rico, where we drove past the last area I served in as a missionary!

1 comment:

  1. Kylee, This is so exciting for your sister and her hubby...let me know when they have a blog and I will be sure to link it on LDS Adoption Connection! SO excited for her! and for you!

    ReplyDelete