Friday, June 17, 2011

Preschool Graduation





Caden graduated from preschool!! With a few friends, we bought a preschool curriculum and each took turns teaching. I have done this for the past two years and loved it. We had a little graduation party at the park for the boys. I put together a DVD with all the pics from the year, showing all the boys had done. They loved seeing their pictures come up. Each child was spotlighted by a teacher and then given a diploma. Then, my friend brought treats that went along with the letters A, B and C and she used the letter crafts that her son had done to display them. It was so creative and fun! The kids then played while all the parents talked. Caden is BEYOND excited for kindergarten, and I am trying to prepare myself to let him grow up.

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is SO ADORABLE!! Ha ha! But that's crazy that he'll be in Kindergarten soon!

    ReplyDelete